Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] AutoBouquetMaker not updating

Last edited:
For now, can you disable freesat as a provider. Rest will work. In the menu, enable not-indexed channels. This will ensure you get all channels on 28.2

What does this do as nothing appears to have changed. Assuming SKIP SERVICES ON NOT CONFIGURED SATS is the same as enable not-indexed channels
 
Not indexed chanenls means channels that are not in the official line up are obtained. For example Pick Fsat is not picked up on a Sky Uk scan. As well as the made in Bristol and other out of region channels etc.

Also means there is no need for you to run Sky Rep of Ireland, Sky Uk, Sky (SD) and Freesat. Sky SD on its own (with not indexed) is options is fine.

Not Configured sats
The data for 23.5, 28.2, 19.0 and possibly 13.0 is shared on the satellite. If you had a dish pointing at 19.2 and run ABM or fastscan plugin, you would get data for the other sats. If you dont have such sats (they are not configured), that data is pointless to you. This is why the option to skip these services.
 
It has been pointed out that your image probably won't have "not-indexed". You are using Apollo 126 which may not have it. This is probably why ABM crashed for you.

If you have an image from less than 155, you need to flash without restore. As new image will be out soon, best to leave out Freesat until then. Sorry.
 
Thanks for help but I am slightly confused.
I don't understand what an image from less than 155 means. The current image was pre installed by WOS when I purchased the box in January. When will a new image be out and will I be without the Sky channels till then ? Is there anything I can do untill the new image is out ?

Will
 
You are on build 126. The current build is 166. You need to fresh flash 166 and setup from scratch (no settings restore). You can do this right now if you wish or as the next build requires a fresh flash you could wait. There is no definitive date for it but I expect to see it soon (whatever soon means :D )
 
126 is less than 155. There was a thread explaining that you had to install afresh from 155, not perform an update.

ABM will still work if you do not have Freesat selected.

If you are happy to, flash 166 and set it up again. Transfer the freesat xml.
 
ABM seems to have updated as channel order has changed and I can no longer find my regional SD channel(Central) any longer !

Is this problem ViX specifiic ?
Is there anything I can do to get the Sky Channels back ?

I am new to all this (and it's starting to get me down) How do I do this If you are happy to, flash 166 and set it up again. Transfer the freesat xml. and if I do it will Sky come back ?
 
Let's leave 166 to one side for now.

Did ABM complete successfully? If so, the Sky channels should be working. Please double check.

What region did you set for ABM?
 
When I check the ABM it appears to have completed successfully as I do not see FAILED anywhere.

ABM Providers shows - Sky UK (SD): area Central Midlands (which is correct).

I have tried Sky again - I have rescanned - I have restarted the GUI but still not working
 
Do you get tune failed on any channels?

When you press OK twice, do you get program information.
 
I am NOT seeing a TUNE FAILED box (I was before)

When on a SKY channel and I press OK twice programme info DOES appear
 
There was a similar thread where the assumption was ABM/channel data. It turned out to be softcam related.

What softcam/emulator are you using? CCcam,oscam, Mgcamd etc?

Are you sure card still has entitlements?
 
MGCAMD 1.38 is enabled

Card is confirmed as working ok

Sequence of events over the last few days.
All Sky channels working on all Bouquets
Some Sky Chanels not working on some Bouquets - All Sky channels working on other Bouquets ABM not updating
Followed your instructions
No Sky channels working on any Bouquets
So I do not think it is my Sky feed unless the changes made have affected the Sky settings which does not seem to be the case.

Will
 
Last edited:
Can you upload your lamedb file please. All channel data is contained in it. I will check it at my end. It is located in /etc/enigma2/ on your receiver.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top