Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

AutoBouquets E2 Not appearing

  • Thread starter Thread starter pauldob22
  • Start date Start date
P

pauldob22

Guest
As per title. Plugin is set to update daily at 1am and always worked fine but lately I have had to start it manually every day as channel list doesn't appear. It only takes a couple of minutes to scan so it's no big deal but does anyone know why the channel list might be missing?
 
Hi
I have the same problem, no bouquets at all, have to restart autobouquets, only started about a week ago
 
I have another channel list but I prefer the autobouqets one and that isnt there
 
There was a modification to the script which has not been incorporated into the plugin yet. Very few people reported it, and it was deemd to be an issue that does not affect majority of people. (Extra checks built in to prevent it from wiping out bouquets). As you have not confirmed this is is what is happening to you, it makes no point in directing you to it.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top