S
siross
Guest
Hi all,
I noticed the other day that I didn't have the new BBC HD channels on my list so I ran a service search using ABM. When it went through all the channels not only were the BBC HD channels still not there, a load of channels are now coming up as <n/a> until you actually view that channel and it seems to then know the information.
It seems to be only happening on the free to air channels...??
Any ideas what's going wrong here?
Thanks,
Simon
I noticed the other day that I didn't have the new BBC HD channels on my list so I ran a service search using ABM. When it went through all the channels not only were the BBC HD channels still not there, a load of channels are now coming up as <n/a> until you actually view that channel and it seems to then know the information.
It seems to be only happening on the free to air channels...??
Any ideas what's going wrong here?
Thanks,
Simon