Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Automatic/Manual Scan Crash DVB-C

khan888

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
565
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Location
Nottingham
Hi

I'm running a sundtek tuner using DVB-C on my vu solo 2 and scans perfectly running abm, however when I run a automatic or manual scan I just get a crash!?

Not sure If this is a bug or something with the sundtek tuner but crash logs attached if someone can have a look please.

Build 008

Cheers
 

Attachments

I have a Vu tuner and a sundtek and I've not been able to pick up anything on manual or automatic scan on either, as you say abm scan works, I think we need the exact config settings ie frequency, quam etc.
 
As per your crash log try setting auto time shift to 10 seconds or disabled.
 
setup your tuner by provider

Thanks scanning channels now with no crash

I have a Vu tuner and a sundtek and I've not been able to pick up anything on manual or automatic scan on either, as you say abm scan works, I think we need the exact config settings ie frequency, quam etc.

Getting the same picked up a total of.....1 channel :confused:
 
Last edited:
try the 6887 bruteforce provider


if your selecting the Virgin Media UK one and its not pulling in channels its probabyl because thats set to 6952 SR, i set up that initially last year in the image.
 
try the 6887 bruteforce provider


if your selecting the Virgin Media UK one and its not pulling in channels its probabyl because thats set to 6952 SR, i set up that initially last year in the image.

Tried bruteforce 6887 and still getting 0 channels.


Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk
 
strange i'll have a gander tonight.

last time i tried the virgin media uk one was ok.
 
to clarify,

abm works ok and you can view the channels ok?, its just the manual/auto scans that are giving 0 services?
 
to clarify,

abm works ok and you can view the channels ok?, its just the manual/auto scans that are giving 0 services?

Yes abm picks up almost 400 channels and I can view fta channels ok. Manual/auto scans are giving 0 services.

Cheers


Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk
 
Yes abm picks up almost 400 channels and I can view fta channels ok. Manual/auto scans are giving 0 services.

Cheers


Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

There's a bug in the VIX Image.

ERROR: could not get I2C device for nim 2 for cable transponder search
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 48, in action
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/ScanSetup.py", line 1135, in keyGo
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Timeshift.py", line 451, in checkTimeshiftRunning
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/ScanSetup.py", line 1144, in keyGoCheckTimeshiftCallback
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/ScanSetup.py", line 1198, in buildTransponderList
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/ScanSetup.py", line 1193, in buildTransponderList
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/ScanSetup.py", line 316, in startCableTransponderSearch
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'bin_name' referenced before assignment

There is no i2c interface available for such tuners, and not really required since they work a little bit different than the internal tuners. The best way to solve such issues is to contact us via skype (sundtek) we can at least fix the engima2 issue with OpenViX
 
using an internal dvb-c tuner
currently running a manual scan and found 150services so far, so it is working.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top