DaMacFunkin
Forum Supporter

- Joined
- Sep 17, 2013
- Messages
- 2,704
- Reaction score
- 2
- Points
- 0
- Age
- 54
I have never been able to get the time shift save function to work correctly, for example, yesterday I had sky movies HD on via cable tuner, just as I was going out home alone started, about 2 minutes in one of kids said I wish we had recorded this, so I pressed record and chose the option which is save time shift as recording after event. I left the box turned on and just turned of the tv, on inspecting the recorded files I have 2 files titled home alone, one is the adverts and the start of the movie about 4 minutes 30 seconds, the other big file is well I don't know, all I can view of it is the start of the next film, trying to fast forward or rewind through it doesn't seem to get me anywhere fast.
Is this a bug, or is it that it is HD mpeg2?
Is this a bug, or is it that it is HD mpeg2?