Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] AutoOrganise Recorded Items Folder Solution

  • Thread starter Thread starter varianjv
  • Start date Start date
Thanks Rob Removed it and allowed a fresh install of the ipk from page 5 of this thread :-)

However I get the same error as previously when running the script via the Vix script menu?script failure.webp

I think I am going mad......
 
I'm sure this script has been turned into a plugin with GUI. I saw it by chance on another forum which I can't remember right now.
 
Hi Done that and same error as previously posted it runs but throws same errors on the previous posting
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top