B bentleyboys New member Joined Mar 17, 2014 Messages 24 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Dec 13, 2016 #121 Thanks Rob Removed it and allowed a fresh install of the ipk from page 5 of this thread However I get the same error as previously when running the script via the Vix script menu? I think I am going mad......
Thanks Rob Removed it and allowed a fresh install of the ipk from page 5 of this thread However I get the same error as previously when running the script via the Vix script menu? I think I am going mad......
B bbbuk Forum Supporter Joined Jun 14, 2014 Messages 1,322 Reaction score 2 Points 38 Dec 13, 2016 #122 I'm sure this script has been turned into a plugin with GUI. I saw it by chance on another forum which I can't remember right now.
I'm sure this script has been turned into a plugin with GUI. I saw it by chance on another forum which I can't remember right now.
B Bangord30 Forum Supporter Joined Jan 15, 2016 Messages 533 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Age 47 Dec 13, 2016 #123 Grog on TK done one. I'll PM OP link
abu baniaz Moderator Joined Sep 16, 2010 Messages 24,113 Reaction score 178 Points 63 Location East London Dec 14, 2016 #124 If you: download the script from post 30, extract it, transfer it to /usr/scripts/ ( not /usr/script/ notice the "s" ), chmod 755 and manually run it, does it still work? http://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...older-Solution&p=368526&viewfull=1#post368526
If you: download the script from post 30, extract it, transfer it to /usr/scripts/ ( not /usr/script/ notice the "s" ), chmod 755 and manually run it, does it still work? http://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...older-Solution&p=368526&viewfull=1#post368526
B bentleyboys New member Joined Mar 17, 2014 Messages 24 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Dec 14, 2016 #125 Hi Done that and same error as previously posted it runs but throws same errors on the previous posting
Hi Done that and same error as previously posted it runs but throws same errors on the previous posting
B Bangord30 Forum Supporter Joined Jan 15, 2016 Messages 533 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Age 47 Dec 14, 2016 #126 Did my pm not help?
B bentleyboys New member Joined Mar 17, 2014 Messages 24 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Dec 14, 2016 #127 No pm? can you please resend?
abu baniaz Moderator Joined Sep 16, 2010 Messages 24,113 Reaction score 178 Points 63 Location East London Dec 14, 2016 #128 Or upload here.