Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[SF4008] AutoTimers keep coming back

khan888

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
565
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Location
Nottingham
Hi

I’ve deleted my autotimers but they keep coming back and adding timers onto the list.

Anyway I can remove them permanently?

Thanks
 
After deleting an autotimer from the list, you need to press green to save the changes, otherwise they're not deleted.
 
I’m deleting autotimers. They disappear for a while then appear again after a day or two.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
You need to make sure you Save after deleting the AutoTimers otherwise they’ll just reappear.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Cheers I will do next time they come back


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
OK. People sometime delete the created timers, not the AutoTimers that created them.

Please comment/respond to the other suggestions.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top