Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] back to previous channel button

bellejt

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
2,257
Reaction score
56
Points
48
Age
65
Now in img we can switch back from channel trough the < > buttons.This however is with a list choice.Would it be possible to program the < button for the list and the > button to automaticaly switch to the previous channel (without going trough the list).
 
yes this would be much appreciated if this would be possible again like it was in the past.
 
Is that option not available already? It's in one of the menu trees?


Tapatālker
 
yes but not both functions at once.Or list or channel previous next.
 
Last edited:
I'll have a look again when I'm home but I remember two or three options being added after Andy initially changed it - Unless it changed again since.


Tapatālker
 
Menu. Setup. System. Button setup. Button setup. History buttons mode - change to just zap. Green button.


Tapatālker
 
Hi,
disable panic button and use 0 for previous channel.

ciao
 
how do i disable panic button and were is it ? I am using dutch language om the VU.

@bubbleballs : that only gives one choice.What I would like is to have the left button < for entire menu and the right button > for switching to last called channel.So I can easely switch between 2 channels.
 
how do i disable panic button and were is it ? I am using dutch language om the VU.
Menu -> Setup -> System -> Channel selection settings -> Enable panic button

@bubbleballs : that only gives one choice.What I would like is to have the left button < for entire menu and the right button > for switching to last called channel.So I can easely switch between 2 channels.
Not currently possible.
 
oke thx.That did the trick.Will use 0 to switch back.Maybe the combination I am looking for will come on the future.
 
Hi!

I have an ET6x00 and installed the latest OpenVIX-Image
Software
System OE: OE-Alliance 2.1
Distro: openvix
Firmware version: Helios.016
Driver date: 20130524
Kernel version: 3.8.7
Gui version: 2014-05-04

I tried to zap with 0 to the previous channel, but it does not work. I can not zap with < or > throuth the history. If I press 0 I see the first Channel (Number 1).

Do you have any idea?

Thank you for your support.

Greetings
MrMister
 
OK, I just found the "Panic Button" - Setting - Disabled and it worked.

My mistake...

Best regards,
MrMister
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top