Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

BBC HD Channels missing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fisho
  • Start date Start date
F

Fisho

Guest
Hi, I have just updated settings on my VU+ Duo to Catseye E2 Settings File 75 East-45 West 04.01.2013, but BBC HD Channels aren't working.
Any advice on how to sort this out?
 
Thanks for reply, just tried files suggested, FTP started OK but transfer aborted with message - Error sending file "lamedb" to the Dreambox
 
OK. There's another tool to upload bouquets but I can't remember its name at the moment. ET9000 Tools or something similar. I have it on my pc at home but I'm at work at the moment. I'll check when I get home later on.
 
Just had a quick Google (fnarr, fnarr) and its called ET9000CC. Have a go at that. I seem to remember having a similar problen as yourself but ET9000CC always worked.
 
Open a New folder in your desktop.. Called New Folder..

Receive the files from your dreambox to New Folder..

This will give you your lamedb file.. in DB Edit..

Now just navigate to the new bouquets to your want to upload.. and all should be ok..
 
Thanks for that Mr Mister, files now uploaded. Still not receiving BBC HD channels though, any idea how to sort this?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top