Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Bizarre standby issue, receiver unresponsive.

  • Thread starter Thread starter CoolerMaster
  • Start date Start date
C

CoolerMaster

Guest
I wondered if someone can help me. The issue is when the receiver is put into standby it locks up. The video on the tv screen is no longer visible however the audio still continues to play. The display on the vu duo does change to date and time as it should when put in standby, however does not dim down as it usually does. The receiver doesn't respond to the remote control, only a sign shows on top right of screen - a circle with a line going through it. Only way to make it work is to switch off from the back then on again. This has happened daily for the last 4 days and is getting annoying. The problem only began when I bought a second vu duo for another room and set up a network share so I can access the hard drive from the first receiver on the second receiver to play recordings. Is this a known problem? This problem only occurs with the first receiver - it's hardrive is being accessed on the second receiver.
 
I had the same problem, switched to blackholme and no problem.
Wait for a new VIX and switch back ;)
 
Thanks for the feedback marty. Mr.Mister I am running the latest Vix 2.3 linux 3.1.1 not sure about build version however I did do an online update when I last flashed it around 6-7 weeks ago. Hope this helps.
 
OK.. If you ran the updates.. Then your on Build 204..

If 204 is not working for you.. Flash your box back to Build 153.. and dont do the updates..

This may cure your problem for now until the release of the new Vix image..
 
Thanks mate I'll try that and post back with the result. Really appreciate the prompt responses given to problems by the developers and users of Vix on this forum. The support for this image is phenomenal and so is the image itself which is why I will continue to use it.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top