Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Blackscreen after update vu+solo2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Igorjek
  • Start date Start date
I

Igorjek

Guest
Hi,
Can anyone help me on this. I've flashed friends Vu+solo2 and after rebooting blackscreen on tv. I've used 4 different usb sticks, different images, it comes logo for 3sec. and blackscreen again. I didn't back up. Before that he had Black Hole image. Box is 3 years old. Any suggestions ?
 
Please do not post in downloads section.

Are you sure the receiver is genuine and not a clone?
 
solo2.webp

might be of some use

forgot to ask any more info under the box?
 
Hi....
Did u manage to get this fixed? Mine's is the same I get a flash of the image maker then nothing ...blank screen...
I tried a few images even the original and the same
A flash of the maker then nothing...
Its not been used much and I know this is something simple even swapped HDMI cables...
Thanks...
 
Hi....
Did u manage to get this fixed? Mine's is the same I get a flash of the image maker then nothing ...blank screen...
I tried a few images even the original and the same
A flash of the maker then nothing...
Its not been used much and I know this is something simple even swapped HDMI cables...
Thanks...

Anyone help please...
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top