Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] boot loop

bluey2

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2011
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
71
Hi all, I,m a bit of a novice and need some help please.A few days ago I done an online update and everything seemed fine. I recently suffered a very minor power cut which resulted in the box re-booting and losing my network, when i try to restore settings from my usb back up the screen says please wait, background check in progress and then re-boots again. the system information says that i am on build 430, kernel 3.1.1, version 3, last update 20/11/12, thanks in advance. Paul
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top