Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[XP1000] Bouquet reorder?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jonnywells
  • Start date Start date
J

jonnywells

Guest
Im using VIX inbuilt autobouqet. Is there anyway to reorder the list?

I want to have HD channels nearer the top. (see screenshot)

I have read that pressing menu on the bouquet should bring up a move menu but i cant seem to find that option :confused:IMAG0393[1].webp
 
In the providers screen, use generate main bouquet = yes (only HD)
 
Ok thanks for the quick reply, I will have a look into that when I get home.

Next question :p.

My box shutdowns into deep sleep, I take it ABM and crossepg wont update when in deep sleep. How do I set the box to goto standby between 4am and 4:30am (when I have them both scheduled to update
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top