Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD+ PLUS] Box crashes after recording - log included

  • Thread starter Thread starter djwoody
  • Start date Start date
D

djwoody

Guest
Hi.
When rewinding live tv, once I have caught up with the programme and stop the timeshift, the system crashes everytime and reboots.

I also can't get the VIX build number either, as when I go into Setup > Information > About, that crashes as well.

I have attached the log for the Recording issue.

Hope you can help

Chris
 

Attachments

Hi.
When rewinding live tv, once I have caught up with the programme and stop the timeshift, the system crashes everytime and reboots.

I also can't get the VIX build number either, as when I go into Setup > Information > About, that crashes as well.

I have attached the log for the Recording issue.

Hope you can help

Chris

The crash-on-rewind is the same as the second case noted in this post:

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...-pause-live-TV&p=400436&viewfull=1#post400436

i.e. the one which hasn't been fixed (yet?).

The crash on getting the information sounds vaguely familiar - try updating to the latest image (you are currently on 4.1.004 - it's at the start of the debug log).
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top