georgecarter
New member
Hi All, could I have some help please with a restart issue during playback.
I've flashed my box (nano2 super) with v5.0.016 3 days ago. I'm watching a SD TV recording which was
recorded and stored on my 1TB hdd (40% available) using v5.0.016.
About 25 mins into the recording the box just restarts, no warning/error message, its as if the power was turned off.
This has happened 3 times now (different days), each time about 25 - 27 mins into the playback.
When the box is powered up again I navigate to the media file and its icon shows green as if it hadn't been viewed yet. The media file plays fine and to the end. Subsequent playback on other files is fine.
During the playback there were no other events about to start at the same time (recordings, file transfers, edit settings..)
So it could be a heat issue, but the box just restarts and continues OK. So it could be some sort of buffering / cache/ fill size issue ???
Any suggestions please, do you need any other information.
Thanks G.
I've flashed my box (nano2 super) with v5.0.016 3 days ago. I'm watching a SD TV recording which was
recorded and stored on my 1TB hdd (40% available) using v5.0.016.
About 25 mins into the recording the box just restarts, no warning/error message, its as if the power was turned off.
This has happened 3 times now (different days), each time about 25 - 27 mins into the playback.
When the box is powered up again I navigate to the media file and its icon shows green as if it hadn't been viewed yet. The media file plays fine and to the end. Subsequent playback on other files is fine.
During the playback there were no other events about to start at the same time (recordings, file transfers, edit settings..)
So it could be a heat issue, but the box just restarts and continues OK. So it could be some sort of buffering / cache/ fill size issue ???
Any suggestions please, do you need any other information.
Thanks G.