Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-3T COMBO] Box keeps crashing

  • Thread starter Thread starter njs1999
  • Start date Start date
N

njs1999

Guest
Hello

My box keeps crashing and resetting. It shows a black screen with white writing on then does a quick reset.

This happens a couple of times a day, regardless of what channel I'm watching.

It comes up saying there's an error log, but I'm pretty green to this so would appreciate advice on how to post error log and try to get to the bottom of why it crashes.

I have done a factory reset and also software updates; but it has made no difference.

Thanks
 
Look in /home/root/logs/ for the crashlogs & upload one here.
 
Good evening

I managed to reflash image as suggested, which seemed to have worked.

However, am having problems after enabling timeshift - keeps crashing after using functions of it.

I've attached crash log - would appreciate advice.

TIA
 

Attachments

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top