Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Box ran painfully slow

  • Thread starter Thread starter Martincape
  • Start date Start date
I had very similar issue --- thought was HDD, ended up being a rogue plugin
 
Think that's why I'm going to do a re flash soon. A re flash wipes the box and reinstalls doesn't it? So it's a fresh install?

Saying that, TSMedia has just gone to 5.0 recently. I tried to download from it yesterday and I couldn't find the file. Wonder if TSMedia is the problem.
 
yes a fresh flash will wipe the previous image and all settings, akin to a new windows OS being installed on your pc / laptop.
 
Cool cheers pal. Think I'll wipe everything. Both hdd and USB.
Fresh start.
 
It's been spot on last few days. Until today. I was trying to transfer, via FTP some mp4 files to the internal hdd.

It was transferring painfully slow. 1.8Mib/s!!!!

So I just left it, but when I tried to change channel on box, it was going the same slow speed it has been. So I've given up transferring and tried to reboot the box. This has taken over a minute. But it's back to normal again.

Has anyone else seen this issue? It must be something to do with the hdd function. I want to leave a total reflash as the last option as it takes ages getting all settings and everything set up again.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top