Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Box wants to shutdown after record timer ends

Tkr001

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Aug 20, 2010
Messages
791
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Auckland, New Zealand
Running build 600 on Solo2. I had been wondering why my Solo2 periodically shut itself down. I was watching a recording tonight whilst another timer was recording. When the in progress timer ended I got a message saying the box wanted to shutdown at the completion of the timer. I have left the action at end of event as auto.

Anybody know why it would want to shutdown? My Duo never acts like this.
 
check the timer setting to see if you have enabled shutdown after recording
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top