Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] BoxNation HD Issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ragnarok
  • Start date Start date
R

Ragnarok

Guest
I said misc because i have witnessed a very similar issue on 2 different boxes. However this channel is proving a huge pain in the butt. it only pops up for live events and it's usually a week or more before it's on again.

I have a friend who uses a gigablue 800 UE always has to set his recording to after the start even't else it records until the even starts and not the event, the box stops sending ECM's to the server, with ether CCCAM or OSCAM.

I have just picked up a VU+ Solo 4k 2 weeks ago, and I had exactly the same issue. Last week on 4.1.004 it recorded the leading minute before the event then went black, any attempt to tune into the channel resulted in tune failed afterward, even after I stopped the recording, rebooted the box, the box also recorded somthing after it went black, I'm not sure what, I haven't tried to run it through an offline decryptor to see if there is anything there, Oscam was still sending ECM's and getting a ok response and it was working fine on my media PC at the same time.

I have flashed open ATV hoping that might work, however i really want to get to the bottom of this are i'd prefer to be running openVix. and will be doing a clean flash with 4.1.008 and doing the minimum to get the channel scanned, and the softcam working. Is there anything I can do to log what is happening with the Vix image, I have had no problems on my old DM800 with old images ( though it does exhibit some odd behaviour after watching the channel like mgcamd reporting the box nation SID on other scrambled channels) , my media PC works just fine.

I'm going to reflash back to vix in a sec before the Kahn Canelo fight card, set up my DM800 just in case thing go wrong and set up my media PC to record the event.

Edit reflashed back to vix, used ABM to scan the channels, FTP'd my oscam config to the box, installed oscam from the feed, checked my softcam and relevant channels are working , and used cross EPG to get the EPG data set the recording.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Right.

What happened today, It started recording at 1:29am, crapped out at approximately 1:30am, stopped sending ECM's, while watching and attempting to record. attempts to retune resulted in a black screen. stopping the recording then retuning to the channel seemed to work fine. then setting the recording to start when it was working was fine.

The DM800 and media PC have been just fine as normal, granted the DM800 was not recording.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top