Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

BT sport changes

So, if i drag and drop the file you linked to into here /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers - the new BT channels will 'appear' but I will have to rebuild my boquets ?
 
So, if i drag and drop the file you linked to into here /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers - the new BT channels will 'appear' but I will have to rebuild my boquets ?

As you don't use ABM to create your bouquets pointless dropping that file in. You are best doing what Abu says in post #19. Run ABM without creating any bouquets in just moving channels about where you want to put them amongst your "Faves"


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thanks chaps - from the respnses and playing about a bit a 'few pennies have dropped'
But ......... I still don't have BT Sport Europe.

Also I enabled alternate numbering and All Channels boquet created by ABM is now SKY order ie 101 etc. How do I stop the channels with nothing in from showing up <n/a> I have set it to skip services in various menus and it 'jumps' them when in GUIDE but they still show.
 

Attachments

  • 1_0_1_1070_7E5_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_1_1070_7E5_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    39 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Remove <n/a> from epg

How do you stop <n/a> from showing in the epg
 

Attachments

  • 1_0_19_5226_812_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_19_5226_812_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    34.4 KB · Views: 36
Hi,
what´s up with the screen shot? I do not see n/a here.

Normally n/a in EPG is shown when a service is in the favorites/bouquets but was not found/included in channel scan (lamedb).

ciao
 
Issue has nothing to do with EPG. It is related to his bouquets.

I am closing this thread. We can continue in his other thread.
 
I've noticed that Premier Sports is missing since I applied the BT changes fix. It's not on the epg nor can I get it if I type in the channel number.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top