Homebuild is just name of image. You can call it whatever you want. The component to add/remove was listed elsewhere in this thread. Post 101/103
Anyway, the ultimo4k dev build built fine. Which Ubuntu version are you using?
Successfully built developer version without any issues on 18.04.4 LTSI built successfully vix 4.4 branch but "release" version. This was on 18.04.4 LTS
I'll build the developer now and post back.
I have attached what I believe are the correct logs. I've not tried building a developer image before, so may have screwed something up. Are you guys succeeding in building the latest developer image?
How did that get there? It was removed from the Makefile for 4.4.arm-oe-linux-gnueabi-gcc: error: unrecognized -march target: native
That de|ach looks suspiciously like it should be detach. That's a 1-bit error. Which could be a CPU or disk error?....arm-oe-linux-gnueabi/9.2.0/ld: ./.libs/libwebkitgtk-1.0.so: undefined reference to `WebCore::AccessibilityRenderObject::de|ach()'
github.com/openatv/enigma2
Please, may I ask how long it takes to build on that system?I built the release version OK after cleaning and re-cloning the sources, will try again with developer.
The system isn't new but not old. Water cooled Intel i7, 8 core, 16 Gig RAM, 240GB SSD.
I can't imagine a processor or SSD error would cause the same error on several different attempts, something corrupted on the download sounds more likely especially as it seems to be working after a fresh download - thanks for all the suggestions
My 6+ years old i5 laptop only takes ~4 hours.An initial build might take around 10-12 hours on such a system.
It is if you set up the environment and run a suitable bitbake command.Can I ask, if I get future errors, is it possible to just re-download a certain component? If so, would I just delete it from the sources folder and run make update again or would something else be needed?
It is if you set up the environment and run a suitable bitbake command.
I can post a script that lets you do this, if you're interested.
Here it is.That would be useful - thanks