Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ABM-DVB-C] Cable ABM

nsw9154

V.I.P,
Joined
Feb 19, 2014
Messages
2,008
Reaction score
6
Points
0
Location
Hartlepool
I received my new Miraclebox today from the Sponsors pre-loaded with Helios 17, I swiftly installed the sat channels and then struggled to get the cable side loaded
then I noticed that APOLO had been released :thumbsup: so I installed it, and knowing that it had the Cable ABM thought that it would be a Dodle :(
I keep getting error messages when I try to do the ABM scan, the tuner has scanned about 470 channels but i still can not watch 90% of the Free View channels :confused:
could it be that all the Arias have not been loaded in yet as I am from Teeside I think we are aria 00010 but the nearest aria to me is Wear-side or Gateshead
so could that be the problem

regards norm
 
There are not many channels that are Free to Air on cable.

Please run that script in the thread that Pheonix has linked to. Only been a small number of respondents.
 
Last edited:
how do i use telnet i was never much good at PC code after the ZX spectrum :eek:
 
first enable telnet as per this tutorial.

How to enable the default Telnet client in Windows 7 - Click Here

 
I got in to telnet and got this message
Welcome to Microsoft Telnet Client
Escape Character is 'CTRL+]
Microsoft Telnet> so I entered the IP and got

Welcome to Openvix for mbtwin
openvix Apollo mbtwin
mbtwin login:

so now all I have to do is print out what I need to do, I think I will leave it till tomorrow so i have a fresh Brain as it's frazzled at the moment lol
:thumbsup: cheers pheonix now i know how to tel net i need to read more :D
 
It is basically ftp the file, chmod 755. Copy and paste the command.

You know it will bug you and wont be able to sleep properly.
 
all i got was the message

BusyBox v1.22.1 <2014-05-26 03:26:41 bst> multi-call binary

Usage: chmod [-R] MODE[,MODE]... FILE...

Each MODE is one or more of the letters ugoa, one of the symbols +-= and one or more of the letters rwxst -R Recurse

i entered it about 5 times and got the same text :confused: now my brain is Frazzled :p
did i just have to past chmod 755 in to telnet or did i have to do something else
 
Last edited:
Ok abu i will use FileZila how do i enter the command do i put it in the temp folder
 
use file zilla to transfer the script to the receiver, then use telnet to input the commands.
 
2014-05-28_135352.webp2014-05-28_135401.webp2014-05-28_133502.webp2014-05-28_133922.webp

I managed to to enter the comand and now i know what to do but it keeps saying dvdsnoop not found
I have loaded it in to the tmp file and ran it is that where i am going wrong here is a few screen shots of what i got

the Filzila snap shot is not very clear i dont know why i will try taking it again
 
Last edited:
Enter this telnet command.
Code:
opkg install dvbsnoop

You must be on an active cable channel when running that pyton script.
 
it is abu it's on BBC1 NE & Cumbria

that might be where i am going wrong i will try it now abu

i keep getting - unknown package dvdsnoop

cannot install package dvdsnoop
 
Last edited:
I feel such a Fool :eek: you are right no wonder it could not find it Thanks mate i am glad you pointed that out to me

i will try again :D
 
Finally got their abu but it did not create the logs in the temp file or do they load somewhere else any way i did a screen shot if that will be ok

:smash: damn that screenshot did not turn out very clear i do not know why i will try a better one 2014-05-28_161501.webp
 

Attachments

  • 2014-05-28_155622.webp
    2014-05-28_155622.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 46
  • 2014-05-28_155720.webp
    2014-05-28_155720.webp
    17.2 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
the nit.hex, nit.bin, log and xml should be in /tmp.
Did you refresh your filezilla screen?
 
well after a lot of Help from abu baniaz - pheonix and fat-tony for pointing out my spelling mistake :D i finaly got the 3 logs in my tmp folder

but how the hell do i post them to this message i keep getting invalid file and i am in advanced :confused:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top