Try the EPG button.Which button is info?
Try the EPG button.Which button is info?
Ok I am running mgcamd 1.35a so the previous cam log is gone so let's see if all is working tonight, I'll post a log if anything happens.
Cccam 2.2.1 works fine for me. But MGcamd 1.35a seems to stop clearing channels until it is restarted.
Do you mean 1.38 or 1.35a? The latter has been working for me but 1.38 required a restart daily for me.
I'm certain cams aren't working as well on vix 3.0, if it freezes i'll post a log, try posting a log mate. Mines been ok but we'll see overnight. Mine used to hang when on a single channel for too long.
I'm not sure but like overnight, whether I leave the box on standby or not, when I check its frozen and cam needs restarting, been ok with mgcamd 1.35a so far.
I often leave different boxes on overnight, one mightn't get used for a few days & still never have an issue.
Where are you getting the cams you are installing from?
Which makes it sound like there could be a memory leak in the software of 1.38, and this only becomes apparent on oe2... although not sure why soft cam manager has not found it to be stalled?! Any chance you can try 1.38 again and post the cam check files as well as a debug log when it's crashed?
Problem is that some other person on this thread reported the same problems with 1.35a. The cams are from the Vix folder in 4shared posted on this forum.