Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Can I stream from VU+ Solo2 to a Smart TV?

  • Thread starter Thread starter user68
  • Start date Start date
U

user68

Guest
I'm looking for a new TV for the bedroom and am thinking about getting one of these smart TVs. I haven't seen one working yet and was wondering if anyone else has one and can tell me what they can do. Do they work as a DLNA client, could I zap channels and stream from the Tuner Server? Originally I was thinking of getting an Android stick and using the VU+ app but I'm not sure how I'd control it with no touch screen. Maybe a smart TV is an alternative?

Would appreciate any advice.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top