Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Mut@nt] HD51 Can not get CCam 2.3.0 to become active!

  • Thread starter Thread starter petergibbonsuk
  • Start date Start date
P

petergibbonsuk

Guest
Hi
I have just tried to instal my CCam 2.3.0 on my Vix Image and I can not get it to become active. I have it in the right place on the FTP folder and I have been able to install it and all other files are in place and where they should be

I just can not get it to be active... it is auto-started and the green tick is on etc

Please any help would be appreciated. Done this many times but never bumped into an issue like this

Thanks
 
Oh great thanks guys - do you know where their are any guides on using OSCAM on the MutantHD51
Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top