Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

cannot ftp to my vu duo box

  • Thread starter Thread starter msheaton
  • Start date Start date
M

msheaton

Guest
Tried with filezilla and smartFTP but cannot make a connection to my box. I have tried multiple pc's running win7 and win10 - I have been able to connect previously (about 1mth ago) but cannot connect now, I have disabled windows firewall, switched of my anti-virus and even disabled the firewall on my router but still cannot connect. My box is hard-wired to my router, but I am connecting by wifi from my laptops. Both laptops and vu duo box are connected to the web without any issue.
I get the following rejection messages...
Filezilla: Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server".
smartFTP: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.

I have now run out of ideas, just wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem and fixed it? or if anyone can offer any further things to try?
 
Have u checked the ip address of your box to make sure it is the same has the ftp.
 
Hi Bazza, yes had checked that tho was doubting my own sanity in the end and gave up with it all yesterday. Powered everything down this morning and done another full re-set (I had done this yesterday too), but also done a factory re-set on my router today, and hey-presto I can ftp again. Don't know exactly what the problem was but looks like it was maybe a config in the router that was blocking. Now going to switch back on all my anti-virus and firewalls and hope the prob doesn't re-appear.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top