Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Cannot mount network share

  • Thread starter Thread starter kicker86
  • Start date Start date
K

kicker86

Guest
Hello

I have just gone from VTI to VIX image and im really pleased with this image. The only thing I cant get right is mounting a network share.
On the computer the settings havent changed from what I used perfectly with VTI.

My settings:
Active: yes
Sharename: some name
Mount type: CIFS
Server IP: 10.0.0.10
Server share: f$
HDD replace: no
Mount option: rw
USername: xxxxxxx
Password: xxxxxx

Should I use fstab og enigma way of mounting?

What is wrong? When I press submit it is just hanging on the message that tells me to wait for it to be done. Have to restart box to get back control.
 
Yeah, I have tried that. Still the same. Just hanging on finnish. And I have checked that the shares opens fine from another computet.
 
Okey, the share has 2 TB with files, so maybe thats the reason. I waited for 20 minutes. I'll try again with an empty share.
 
By the way, is it possible to mount without scanning all the files? With the VTI image it took only a few seconds to mount.
 
It still isnt working. Tried with an empty share. Hanging on "Please wait for your activation of the mount".
 
Hi,
Have you carried out an online update yet? I've found after installing the image you need to do the online update to get network mount to work...
Cheers,
Gavin :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top