Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Can't access the web interface

  • Thread starter Thread starter drzaphod
  • Start date Start date
D

drzaphod

Guest
Hi,

With new 2.3 I can not access the web interface. I get a message every time that "Error Parsing EPG: TypeError: 'null' is not an object" and nothing work in the web interface. I have tried to re install the 2.3 image several time but get the same error every time.

Any idea?
 
the one you should use is Old-Webinterface. go into menu/plugin/ Press red for remove plugins then go into extensions section and see if there is webinterface-old and webinterface-old-src there
 
As far as I can see I only have one webinterface but it has not old prefix.
 
then you have the wrong one, go into menu/plugin/ press green for download, go into extensions section and look for webinterface-old ones and download them. remove the webinterface you in there first though
 
I found that I needed to download the old web interface again and now I can manage the box from the web browser.

Thank you for all your help in getting the box to work again for me. BTW. The new firmware looks very good and things works a lot better now than it did before.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top