Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Cant change skin

  • Thread starter Thread starter kicker86
  • Start date Start date
K

kicker86

Guest
Hello

This might be a dumb question. But how do I change the skin in Vix Image? I'm installing new skin from the feed. The I go to System -> Display -> Skin Setup. But it is nothing there. Just Default.

Anyone?
 
Hi,
this is a skin for the VFD like on the Ultimo. There is another skin option I think in user interface (sorry I use different language therefore I do not know the correct english option).

ciao
 
It's not in display. Separate menu for skin if I recall. Can't check at moment


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top