Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-OE] Can't download plugins

  • Thread starter Thread starter Angelamc11
  • Start date Start date
A

Angelamc11

Guest
I can no longer view any plugins to download as I constantly have the message sorry feeds are down for maintenance.

I also see this message if I go into software update. Recently my TS media wasn't working as it should be, I still can get the movies but not any tv series.

I'm very new to this and have no idea what flashing is or how to do that. I'm not even sure if that's what I need to do. Can someone please help.
 
Menu> information> about and tell us the exact image version and build number.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
You're using an old & outdated image.
Have a look on http://openvix.co.uk for current images & tutiorals/guides on how to flash a new image for your TM-Nano.
You'll also need to update the bootloader, also found on http://openvix.co.uk
 
Then as judge said above, you are on a now old and unsupported image, the reason you cant access the plugin feeds is because they have been deleted. you can stay on this image if you wish, and load you'r plugins manually in .ipk format or try updating to a newer image / bootloader.
 
I see a lot of talk on the forums about clones, can someone tell me how I can check at my box is not a clone please
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top