Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Cant export bouquets_backup

  • Thread starter Thread starter miknira
  • Start date Start date
M

miknira

Guest
When I try to export channel list from openwebif, I get up the dialog where i can edit the filename (default bouquets_backup) but when I click OK Nothing happens. Nothing gets downloaded. I've tried turning of pop up block and tried different browsers with the same result. Anyone have a solution for this?
 
I've had that. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. If it doesn't I just use eSettings+ instead but annoying I know. I thought our was just me somehow! :-) Phew...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
 
IDreamX works well also. Strange why this is a problem in this image. Works in BH and OBH :confused:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top