Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

cant fing plugin youtube trailer epg translotor

Naz

New member
Joined
Jan 16, 2013
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
42
ive just done a flash from 016 to 023. and I did a restore from a the last back up. now I check on plugins its not there and it no in the feeds. can anyone send me the ipk so I can install it please.
im using vu solo 2 latest Apollo build023 kernel 3.3.0
 
Search forum for epg translator and you will find, it was only a few days ago there was a big thread about it.
 
Hi,
just for information Kashmir, author of EPG translator and a lot of other nice plugins, ceased development and removed his web site due to a stupid mistake of a user in another board.

ciao
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top