M maracsx New member Joined Aug 18, 2010 Messages 46 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Mar 28, 2016 #1 Hello guys, Again I can't mount (I can't see Vu+ duo2 in network) in my windows 7. How can i fix that? thanks. The same issue was in the previous version of openvix but you has fix with uploading some files.
Hello guys, Again I can't mount (I can't see Vu+ duo2 in network) in my windows 7. How can i fix that? thanks. The same issue was in the previous version of openvix but you has fix with uploading some files.
W Willmoore Forum Supporter Joined Jan 19, 2015 Messages 848 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Age 68 Location Stafford Mar 28, 2016 #2 Enable Samba - Menu>Setup>system>network>samba set up
M maracsx New member Joined Aug 18, 2010 Messages 46 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Mar 28, 2016 #3 thanks, it works now