Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Can't Record Sky SD Channels any more

SkyFan

New member
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
562
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi, I noticed that today I can't access any Standard Definition Sky channels on my VU+ box. I've got the red card in it. Is there a new config I need to use or are SD channels blocked forever now? ITV4 HD is also blocked.

I have my card paired to a Sky+ HD box.
 
Last edited:
No problems here. Can you access FTV channels like Motors TV and have you checked entitlements
 
My card was paired to a HD box so I could get ITV4 and Channel 5 HD in addition to SD channels.

Are you able to get ITV4 HD? If not, do I need to pair my card to an SD Sky box to get the SD channels?
 
The sky red card needs the correct box id for entitlements to update in oscam (at least on Irish cards)
A fake box id will work, but entitlements won't update.
 
There have been a few posts on the other forum. Entitlements updated but still not clearing. Only solution is re-pairing card. Can do so on website
 
It should open FTV channels like Motors TV without repairing, that's why I asked about FTV
 
What are you talking about - Motors TV isn't free to view. It was on freeview several months ago but now it's only on Sky.
 
What are you talking about - Motors TV isn't free to view. It was on freeview several months ago but now it's only on Sky.

FTV (Free To View) is not the same as FTA (Free To Air). It requires a SKY card to decrypt.
 
A lot of other people had to do the same. Even on official receivers that are off for a while (house refurb etc), you have to reactivate the card.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top