Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[SF8008] Can't start FTP server

Jaz

New member
Joined
Jan 29, 2022
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Hi, I can't get the FTP server to start. Autostart is enabled, but it just remains at 'Stopped'.

Trying to start it manually by pressing Green/Start does nothing.

is there a log file somewhere I can check to see why this is happening please?

Cheers
 
Sorry for irrelevant answer, but you would be better off flashing 6.2 image and see if problem is solved. Nobody is going to look at issue in old image. There were a few changes to samba and config files if my memory serves me well, and you had to do an opkg update before adding the items otherwise it failed.

I presume you have password set on image.
 
OK thanks. I didn't realise the software on my box was so old... I assumed that it updated automatically.

Update done, problem solved.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top