Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] cant use remote to work new hitachi tv

tedward

New member
Joined
Sep 3, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
75
I have a solo2 and have just got a new tv and I am trying to set the remote to work the tv, I have tried the usual method and it dont work, my new tv is hitachi smart lcd 50HK25T74U. I have also tried HDMI CEC and that dont work either, I have seen loads of codes for hitachi but none of them work with this tv, any help would be great, especially code for this new tv
 
Hi,
did you try 0000 with a lot of free time? I had a more unknown TV and it took more than 30min with the code 0000 to find it.

ciao
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top