Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo4K] cccam does not start on openviz.

  • Thread starter Thread starter amuceku
  • Start date Start date
A

amuceku

Guest
Hi everyone. I have got solo4k with latest openvix image and any version of cccam refuses to start at all. Any one else experiencing same thing. Any help is very much appreciated. Thanks
 
You will need to use an emulator for arm cpu. There is only Oscam at the moment.
 
Thank you for the reply
Ohhhhh no I was not aware that cccam does not work on solo4k...so basically unless a new cccam version that supports arm cpu it won't work on solo4k!!? Oscam is good but not as simple as cccam.
 
There won't be Cccam for solo4k, maybe a Mgcamd port, so you really need to learn Oscam and then you will see it isn't good - it's really good.
 
I have got a vu duo on oscam and is fine just I prefer cccam that's all. I better get used to oscam now...
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top