Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

CCcam internal card reader

  • Thread starter Thread starter thom4subs
  • Start date Start date
T

thom4subs

Guest
Can anybody tell me what line I hve to add to CCcam.config to make it work with my smart card inserted in one of the two internal readers.

The card works with an CI-module but I want to use this CI-module in another receiver and I want to use my card in one of the two internal readers.
 
A blank CCcam.cfg works fine for me to detect and read a card in my Quad+ running CCcam 2.3.0
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top