Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

CCCam not working Vix 2.1

  • Thread starter Thread starter dnme
  • Start date Start date
Did you try the tutorial here?
Code:
http://forum.satmultimedia.ro/forum/30-dreambox-tools-a-utilities/10124-util-lg-setting-up-oscam-to-read-a-sky-uk-card.html


That's the first I've ever heard of this, I have had a read through and I don't understand it in places. i.e. . . . .

[newcamd]
key = 0102030405060708091011121314
# your Deskey
what is a deskey?

[cccam]
# for your clients with CCCam (i.e. they have a C: line)
I thought cccam had an N line?

oscam.server
He has multiple readers, why?

[account]
# intended for a friend using mgcamd, although works
# with any protocol defined in oscam.conf
user = friend2
pwd = pass2
description = for friend with mgcamd

This seems to be for cardsharing which is not what I want. Can I just get rid of this?


I've more questions but dont want to annoy.
 
Did you try the tutorial here?
Code:
http://forum.satmultimedia.ro/forum/30-dreambox-tools-a-utilities/10124-util-lg-setting-up-oscam-to-read-a-sky-uk-card.html

Finally something useful about OScam setup! thank You!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top