Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

CCCam not working Vix 2.1

  • Thread starter Thread starter dnme
  • Start date Start date
Could you help me out with the config files for oscam as I'd like to try it on Vu+ Duo
ditto - IK am using cccam but this won't update my Viaccess cam - been to Oscam forum but can't make head or tail of it.
 
dmne, apologies if i came across as agressive. That was not my intention. To clarify my post:
ROI Channel 4 region is tuneable at 12480 v 27500 2/3. (Videoguard encryption). This version of channel 4 is not opening with cccam for the last few days. Very few people have noticed it because like me, we all use the fta versions that are available elsewhere.

Hope the above clarifies.
 
Could you help me out with the config files for oscam as I'd like to try it on Vu+ Duo with white UK FTV card. I've installed oscam 3199 and it's showing in Softcam Manager.

To clear it locally for your box the default config will clear the card with no boxkey, need to change protocol to internal, need detect = cd in there and your device name which is the same slot reference as in CCcam. You need to do a lot of learning and have a very helpful friend!
I've got mine working on the ET9000 but still can't do it on my network, tried everything imaginable.
HTML:
http://streamboard.gmc.to/wiki/index.php/OSCam/en
 
Pick Tv working for me now with CCcam 2.2.1 (just started working on it's own without doing anything):confused:
 
lol this topic is still goin on... :|

Yes it is... :|

Maybe if someone would post or point to clear precise instructions on how to receive Pick TV using a VU+ Duo with a Sky FTV card with oscam (or any cam), then we could put it to bed and get on with our lives. But thanks for your concern all the same!
 
but its working with cccam according to a few people so why dont ya try that ... i dont watch it thats why i was not that concerned lol although im not familiar with oscam anyway
 
If I want to try a different version of CCCam, how do I uninstall the existing cam, lets say I want to try CCCam 2.1.3 but 2.1.4 is currently installed, how do I get rid of 2.1.4?

Many thanks
 
download from here
HTML:
http://www.4shared.com/dir/wnyHV50A/VIX_CAMS.html
and than FTP it to then tmp folder and install via the IPK installer in the vix settings. I dont think it will help with PICK
 
juts to let u guys know the r1999 does not work in vix

you need to go to streamboard and build a new version that will work

sorry i cannot post the latest build so u will have to build it yrself

you need build 4863 or newer with dvbapi included
 
If I want to try a different version of CCCam, how do I uninstall the existing cam, lets say I want to try CCCam 2.1.3 but 2.1.4 is currently installed, how do I get rid of 2.1.4?

Many thanks

if you go into plugins/remove (red button) under cams you should be able to remove whichever version you want
 
if you go into plugins/remove (red button) under cams you should be able to remove whichever version you want

aha, I assumed that because the cam was installed as an ipk, that it would not appear in the plugins uninstaller. Many thanks for this.
 
I just a clean install of CCCam 2.2.1. Still no Pick TV

no other softcam than oscam can decode this channel at present. you can use a hardware based cam as that will work or configure oscam to do it.
 
Well you wont CCcam cant clear it only Oscam can
 
Well you wont CCcam cant clear it only Oscam can

I know all that.
1. Someone posted above that cccam 2.2.1 is now working with Pick TV
2. I have been trying to get oscam to work for the past week, just cannot, no clear instructions.
 
Hi,

Just go to pli...
There is just better support to softcams...
 
I know all that.
1. Someone posted above that cccam 2.2.1 is now working with Pick TV
2. I have been trying to get oscam to work for the past week, just cannot, no clear instructions.

Did you try the tutorial here?
Code:
http://forum.satmultimedia.ro/forum/30-dreambox-tools-a-utilities/10124-util-lg-setting-up-oscam-to-read-a-sky-uk-card.html
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top