Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] CCCam not working

  • Thread starter Thread starter warby23
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

warby23

Guest
hi, first of all I am not too sure on the vix version number I am using, I have put the version of the skin I think?

anyway, I am using a Gemma H.2S box that has been functioning perfectly for 18 months, in that time I have had my line renewed by my provider and has been working since the renewal. However my provider has had server issues and has now changed their servers altogether and given me new line details, I have input the into the cam.cfg file via filezilla (ip address\etc\cccam.cfg) but cannot seem to get anything on the box, I have verified the line details with the supplier and all is correct.

I have noticed the following which I don't think is correct, can anyone verify this for me please?
Menu>setup>softcam/CI>softcam manager> CCcam.2.3.0 is selected and active
Menu>setup>softcam/CI>CCcam info>General - this shows available shares = 0, connected clients = 0, active clients = 0

in this menu, when I go to Clients, Active Clients, Servers etc there is nothing in these menu's, Is this because my softcam software isn't functioning correctly or is this because my line is incorrect? (hope that makes sense)

Thanks in advance
 
yes I have read them, and just re-read them again now. so please let me re-word my question:

how can I tell if my softcam is functioning correctly?
 
We don't support your receiver. We don't make an image for it. Use a supported image on it and ask on a forum that supports it.
 
ok thanks - only asking on here as when I click on information on my box it states: Image by TeamViX, for support go to www.world-of-satellite.com

is it a new thing that the zgemma isn't supported here as my image is quite old.
Thanks again
 
We've never supported Zgemma's here. Anyway, possible solution to your issue posted. I'll close the thread now.

You are welcome to ask support questions for receivers we support.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top