Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-2-SUPER] CEC Off but turning TV ON

Donkeyface

New member
Joined
Feb 23, 2014
Messages
101
Reaction score
1
Points
0
I think CEC on my Nano2 is turning my TV on downstairs even tho the feature is turned off on the box!
I do have 2 TVs via a HDMI splitter and it can pass CEC through!!

I have looked at the log and it looks like its sending a CEC command "eHdmiCEC: send message 84 31 00 03
< 22.514465"
I have also attached a log.

Not sure if this a bug or not?

Cheers
 

Attachments

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top