Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Change PgUp/PgDn Mappings + Deep standby question

icemanv3

New member
Joined
Jul 23, 2013
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi All

First post, been reading lots so hello!

Got some question RE the Vu+Duo which I'm hoping someone can help? I'm running VIX 3.0.708 at the moment.

1) On the EPG I would like to swap the mappings around for pgup/pgdwn (2 + 8) with the "jump 24 hours ahead/behind" buttons (channel +/-.) I have had a look around, unless I'm being blind I cant see a way to do this on the GUI, so is it an SSH/FTP job? If so, what do I edit?
2) If you put the box into deep standby, does it still do the AWB and channel scans at the times I have set in the morning, or do I have to leave it in normal standby to do this?

Cheers
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top