Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] changed router, only now have FTA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

untitled

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2014
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
53
Hello, I changed from my Superhub back to my Asus router (which used to work with DUO2 fine before) but noticed after I can only access FTA channels, I have been through all the stuff I know and did notice the misspell.IPK file was missing so reinstalled it via FTP then with IPK installer (although it was rather quick before prompting me to restart GUI) all other files needed seem to be there but still cannot get it to work? I have restarted Softcam set up but have run out of ideas & knowledge, could someone please tell me what else to check, the LAN is fine and I can access the DUO2 via web browser ok, also the DNS matches the new router.

oh and I reflashed last night to Hades but did a restore to keep all my settings
thanks Guys

J
 
Last edited:
Hello, I changed from my Superhub back to my Asus router (which used to work with DUO2 fine before) but noticed after I can only access FTA channels, I have been through all the stuff I know and did notice the misspell.IPK file was missing so reinstalled it via FTP then with IPK installer (although it was rather quick before prompting me to restart GUI) all other files needed seem to be there but still cannot get it to work? I have restarted Softcam set up but have run out of ideas & knowledge, could someone please tell me what else to check, the LAN is fine and I can access the DUO2 via web browser ok, also the DNS matches the new router.

oh and I reflashed last night to Hades but did a restore to keep all my settings
thanks Guys

J

Check the firewall settings on the router is set to low, anything above this can cause issue
 
Check if the new router uses a different range of ip addresses (ie 192.168.1.1-192.168.1.255) from before. Check if it has a router address different ie 192.168.1.254 (BT router) instead of normal 192.168.1.1. If so, adjust box dns and gateway addresses accordingly.
 
all lan settings seem oke but I think it is a case of CS .For an official card you do not need internet access.
 
no but if the card is in another box your ip range could have changed.
 
if so then maybe check the ip adresses from both boxes and a possible need to change the lines in the softcam configs.
 
Tried no firewall, tried new configs, router settings match Duo 2 settings, this is starting to do my nut!
anymore thoughts greatly appreciated!
 
just dowloaded CCcam 2.2.1 from plugins area so yes, tried starting this but nothing, just noticed I have lcd4linux folder in my tmp folder, should this be there?
 
FullSizeRender.webp

also when i try and reinstall IPK file it starts with this (in the picture), should it not run more info below before asking me to restart GUI? if so perhaps this is not installing correctly?
 
sorry not sure what that is, can i do it via Filezilla?
 
Hello, I changed from my Superhub back to my Asus router (which used to work with DUO2 fine before) but noticed after I can only access FTA channels, I have been through all the stuff I know and did notice the misspell.IPK file was missing so reinstalled it via FTP then with IPK installer (although it was rather quick before prompting me to restart GUI) all other files needed seem to be there but still cannot get it to work? I have restarted Softcam set up but have run out of ideas & knowledge, could someone please tell me what else to check, the LAN is fine and I can access the DUO2 via web browser ok, also the DNS matches the new router.

oh and I reflashed last night to Hades but did a restore to keep all my settings
thanks Guys

J

if you have flashed hades 018 with rrestore of setting then your going to have issues. reflashed and do not do factory restore, just do a clean install
 
thanks , thought it might come to that although this stopped working before I reflashed to Hades, was on Apollo before when it first happened. but I guess I'm gonna need to do a clean install and start afresh:confused:
 
thanks , thought it might come to that although this stopped working before I reflashed to Hades, was on Apollo before when it first happened. but I guess I'm gonna need to do a clean install and start afresh:confused:

keep us informed of the outcome.
 
Hello, I changed from my Superhub back to my Asus router (which used to work with DUO2 fine before) but noticed after I can only access FTA channels, I have been through all the stuff I know and did notice the misspell.IPK file was missing so reinstalled it via FTP then with IPK installer (although it was rather quick before prompting me to restart GUI) all other files needed seem to be there but still cannot get it to work? I have restarted Softcam set up but have run out of ideas & knowledge, could someone please tell me what else to check, the LAN is fine and I can access the DUO2 via web browser ok, also the DNS matches the new router.

oh and I reflashed last night to Hades but did a restore to keep all my settings
thanks Guys

J

Obviously card sharing then!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
as said in #4. Probably a config problem.config not present.
 
Obviously a CS problem, and there is no support for that here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top