Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] channel list / bouquet

  • Thread starter Thread starter lewispearce27
  • Start date Start date
I keep intending to change my single cable for the Shotgun cable that i bought month's ago when i bought my solo2
but seeing that it enters the house from the front spare bedroom,then along the upstairs landing then down the staircase along the passage then in to my back room :eek:
I keep putting it off :o I really must get them ladders out and fit my Motorised Dish :sofahide: :whistle:
 
Would like to apologise sincerely for hijacking someone else's thread. searched in vain to find where to ask for help. I was deeply upset when I had this reply. My daughter told me it will not be believed but I must attempt to explain anyway. I bought this box honestly believing it was fine to use. I couldnt afford the sky packages anymore therfore this was a very welcome purchase as I am housebound. I promptly unplugged it and put it back in it's box the minute I saw the words illegal & counterfeit. I am a very honest person and this has absolutely terrified me. Please believe me, I have been ill with worry & scared to even go back online until I had gotten rid of it. Please accept my apology for my rude action please? I feel awful about this... If it is not seen as rudeness may I beg for guidance though in advise on what IS LEGAL to buy? I can watch thing's on this laptop, but as that can only be roughly 1-2 hrs in the daytime then I am left with very little choice the rest of the 22hrs every day. I had enjoyed being able to watch some good interesting thing's while the rest of the house is asleep. Not wishing to bother anyone anymore than I have already I'll leave it here, hoping that maybe possible someone could just give me a wee bit of advise on what alternatives are out there to buy.

Once more I am ever so sorry to everyone.
 
Don't worry so much. Lots of folks seem to get duped into buying cheep & illegal boxes.
If you want support here, you need to be using a non clone box & using freely available or paid for channels that you pay for yourself. If you want help in getting paid for channels for free, you are on the wrong forum.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top