Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo4K] Channel list problems

Tangfolio

New member
Joined
Mar 23, 2014
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I am having a strange problem with bouquets and channel lists in recent VIX versions but wasn't sure where to put this question.
If I use ABM the EPG display of channels is not too bad, though a bit odd, but the program info for a lot of the channels never appears.
AB E2 has an odd channel sort order with BBC 2, ITV, Ch 4 and 5 missing from the top of the lists no matter what sort order I select and everything else all over the place but the EPG does show full program info when using AB E2.
I have tried recent versions of VIX and have tried about every variation of settings I can think of on 5.1.026 over the last few days but find I have to keep going back to 5.1.022 to get normal-looking channel lists back.
Any ideas?
 
Have you updated the Config File within ABM? Sky has undergone changes. See elsewhere on the forum as its already been covered.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Just did a search for updating ABM config and found something that said update it from the ABM menu but I only have entries for ABM download and scanner under the VIX menu, can't find any menu for ABM.
I have tried clean installs of Openvix with no settings or plugins,, also tried uninstalling and reinstalling both ABM and AB E2, would any of that have updated the config ?
 
Within ABM you will see an “Update Config Files” option. If you don’t see this you are on a very old ViX image. Install ViX 5.1.026 and run the Update.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Did a clean install and noticed ABM in the tuner settings, I hadn't thought of looking in there for it. Update has fixed it, thanks.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top