Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] Channel loss!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Schmichael281
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Schmichael281

Guest
Hi there, not sure if I am in the right section. I'm just after some help! I have lost all my channels except for free view! My sports and films etc come up on my guide but wen I click them I just get a black screen? But no picture! I have a zero VU+ box. Any help to resolve this issue would be appreciated.
 
Is your subscription card inserted correctly?
 
I have never had a card with this box, never had a issue until Saturday :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top