R
rihsabramo
Guest
I'm making good progress in that everything is now up and running.
Just a couple of slight issues. The channels have odd groupings or more that the grouping makes it do weird things.
If I press the TV button and select 'all channels' then the numbers match sly numbering. However if I go into a group the numbering changes. What makes it worse is that when I am watching a channel it takes the system into that group so firstly the numbering is wrong and secondly when I press EPG its filtered to that group. I then have to find all channels group again. Is there anyway to stop it doing this?
Also anyway to show channel numbers in EPG?
Just a couple of slight issues. The channels have odd groupings or more that the grouping makes it do weird things.
If I press the TV button and select 'all channels' then the numbers match sly numbering. However if I go into a group the numbering changes. What makes it worse is that when I am watching a channel it takes the system into that group so firstly the numbering is wrong and secondly when I press EPG its filtered to that group. I then have to find all channels group again. Is there anyway to stop it doing this?
Also anyway to show channel numbers in EPG?


