Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Channel Reminder

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guinness.cobra
  • Start date Start date
G

Guinness.cobra

Guest
Hi all - a quick question. Is there a possibility to have an on screen reminder for program's rather than a direct zap or record.

Thanks
 
Could you please expand on how this would work?
 
Suppose I wanted to set a reminder for a program on a different channel, the only options I get now is to zap to that channel automatically or record that program. Is there an option of having an on screen reminder for that program and than at the time for me to decide if I want to zap or record it. Hope this helps.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top